Henry Ford My Chart, How to log in, Sign Up, and activate a new account? How to pay the medical treatment bill through easy steps? What are the benefits of using the HFHS MyChart portal? We are sharing the full guide here in this article which will help patients who are taking treatment from Henry Ford Hospitals.
Table of contents:
- What is the Henry Ford My Chart portal (HFHS)?
- Henry Ford MyChart login
- Henry Ford Mychart Sign Up process
- Benefits of Henry Ford My Chart
- Henry Ford MyChart Bill Payment
- Henry Ford My Chart Help Desk
What is the Henry Ford My Chart portal (HFHS)?
Henry Ford My Chart is an online patient portal used by Henry Ford Health to provide all healthcare-related services to its patients. Patients can access the Henry Ford health services through MyChart by using a web browser or mobile app. All services are available 24/7 and patients can log in by using their login credentials and access any services as per their requirements.
Henry Ford Health and EPIC System Corporation have been partnered to help patients by offering a world-leading healthcare software product MyChart. Along with MyChart, patients can also access the MyChart central and Lucy which are other healthcare products developed by the EPIC.
|Name of the portal||Henry Ford My Chart|
|Developed by||Epic Systems Corporation|
|Developed for||Henry Ford Health|
|Purpose||To help patients through a one-stop digital platform that provides all essential health-related services|
|Beneficiary||All patients of the Henry Ford Health|
Henry Ford MyChart login
As we have already shared that patients can access their MyChart account through the web browser and mobile app. We are sharing all options to log in and access the My Chart account. There are certain requirements to log in and all patients must take care of those login requirements.
- Patients must always use the best internet connection provided by a reputable ISP.
- Whenever patients use a web browser, it must be the latest, secure, and updated. Henry Ford Health is providing the MyChart support to popular browsers such as Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Apple Safari, Opera, and Microsoft Edge. Old browsers including Internet Explorer will not be supported anymore.
- A secure device is required to access the MyChart account. it would be great if it is a personal device such as a laptop, mobile phone, tablet, etc.
- Patients must be registered members on the MyChart portal and created a Username and Password to access their accounts.
- If using the web browser, patients must have the valid and correct MyChart login URL of Henry Ford Health.
After reading all the above-mentioned requirements, let’s move on to the login process.
There are different ways to log in and access the MyChart account as mentioned below.
- Henry Ford online login through a web browser
- Login through a mobile app
- Login through the official MyChart portal
Let us discuss each login process one by one.
1-Henry Ford online Login through a web browser:
It’s a very simple process. All you just need is a correct login URL and your login credentials. Please have a look at the below steps.
Step 1: Visit the official MyChart HFHS portal https://mychart.hfhs.org/mychart/. You will find a login screen on the homepage of the MyChart portal.
Step 2: Enter your username and password and press the Sign In button to access your account. If the Username and Password are correct, you will see the patient dashboard page where you can see what type of services are available for you.
2-Login through a mobile app:
Patients can also download the Henry Ford My Chart mobile app to access their account with just a touch of the finger. There are some additional security features offered by the mobile app such as fingerprint and facial scans.
Henry Ford MyChart app download procedure.
- Visit the Henry Ford MyChart portal or the official MyChart portal.
- Mobile app links are available on both websites at the footer.
- Mobile apps are available for both platforms that you can download by just clicking the app link.
- Alternatively, visit the App Store or play store and search for “MyChart“.
- After the search, download the MyChart mobile app on your smartphone.
Patients can also click on the direct download links given below.
Mobile app login:
Please follow the below steps.
- After downloading the app to your smartphone, open the app.
- Enter your Username and Password and click the Sign In button.
- Once you have successfully logged in you can use the additional security facilities such as fingerprint scan lock and facial scan lock. Apple users can use the Face ID security service.
3-Login through the official MyChart portal:
If you don’t know the URL of the MyChart portal then first you will have to find the URL and after that, you can use your username and password to access your account. The official MyChart software website is a good option where you can find any provider’s login URL. Please check the below steps.
Step 1: Open the official MyChart portal. You will see the Access MyChart link.
Step 2: Click the Access MyChart link to open the provider search form.
Step 3: In the search form, type “Henry Ford” and you will see the login and Sign Up link in the search result.
Step 4: As you got the Login and Sign Up link, you can access the Henry Ford MyChart account by opening the login form through the link available here.
Henry Ford Mychart Sign Up process
All patients must Sign Up online in order to take the benefits of all services offered by the MyChart portal. There are two Sign Up methods.
- Sign Up through an activation code
- Fill out the online Sign-Up form
Sign Up through an activation code:
This registration process is very easy. If you have an invitation code then you can instantly activate your MyChart account.
Note: The invitation code is shared with the patients after their appointment on the after-visit summary.
Please check the below steps.
- Visit the official portal and click the Sign Up Now link just below the login form.
- You will find an activation form on the next page (as shown in the above image).
- Enter the activation you received after your visit to the Henry Ford hospital and also enter data of birth and Phone number.
- Click the Next button and create a new Username and Password to access the MyChart account for Henry Ford Health.
Fill out the online Sign-Up form:
If you don’t have an activation code then you can use the online Sign-Up form to register a new account. This process will take longer due to the account verification process. Please check the below steps.
- Visit the official MyChart portal and click the Sign Up Now button.
- On the next page click the Sign Up Online link.
- Fill out all required demographic details such as name, address, date of birth, mobile number, email id, etc, and click the Agree and Continue button.
- The system will verify the information you entered in the registration form.
- If all information is verified successfully then you can instantly activate your account and create a username and password.
- If some information is different as compared to the information available in the Henry Ford health database then the verification process may take a week.
Benefits of Henry Ford My Chart
- Schedule medical appointments
The appointment scheduling facility is the most beneficial service offered to the Henry Ford patients where patients can search the Doctor’s availability online and schedule an appointment according to the available slot. This way patients can save a lot of time and directly meet with the doctors as per the scheduled time.
- View health records
All types of health records, summaries, reports, and other related data are available through the electronic health record database which is a part of the MyChart portal. This medical record data is highly secured with the help of the latest encryption algorithms and advanced security technologies.
- View test results
All lab results are available to patients once they log in to their accounts. Lab results are uploaded by the Henry Ford staff as soon as they are available to upload. Patients can view and download their test results. Covid-19 test results are also available online.
- Make online payment
Patients also get the facility to pay their medical bills online. Patients can log in to the MyChart portal and check the payment summary. If there is any pending invoice then patients can pay that invoice through the online medium by using a debit/credit card or through online banking. Previous billing summaries are also available for patients.
- Request new prescription renewals
- Request proxy access
A guardian or parents can request proxy access if the patient is a minor. This way parents can manage all the health-related information and medical treatment process through the MyChart portal.
- Share your MyChart with other people
MyChart sharing facility is also available with other MyChart accounts so that the MyChart data of both accounts can be viewed through a single account.
- Communicate with your care team
If you log in to your MyChart portal then you can use the secure message and email service that will help you to communicate with your care team and doctors. This way you can get the answers to all the important questions you want to ask.
Henry Ford MyChart Bill Payment
Henry Ford Health has made its billing process very easier and all patients can use the different payment methods to pay their medical bills. Please check more details below about the different Henry Ford Bill Pay methods.
i-Pay by MyChart:
All patients can log in to their my chart account and check the payment details including payment summary, current due, and past payments. Patients can pay their bills through the available payment modes.
ii-Pay as Guest:
Patients can use the guest payment facility also if they don’t want to log in or if they don’t have any MyChart account. Please follow the below steps.
- Visit the guest payment page. You will see an online payment form (as shown above).
- Enter the guarantor number or account number and the guarantor’s last name.
- Complete the captcha verification and click the Look-Up button to verify the account details.
- After the verification of the account click the Next button to check the payment amount and pay the required bill.
iii-Pay by Phone:
A phone payment facility is also introduced by Henry Ford Health and patients can call (800) 999-5829 to make a bill payment. It’s an automated system line that is available 24/7.
iv-Pay by mail:
Patients can also use the Mail facility to pay their medical bills. Just send a check or money order at the below-mentioned address.
Henry Ford Health
PO Box 553920
Detroit MI 48255-3920
Don’t forget to write the Guarantor ID on the check to process the payment in the correct account.
Henry Ford My Chart Help Desk
Patients can use the dedicated customer support team to resolve the different types of issues.
- MyChart Help:
Please call at 313-876-7951.
- Email support:
Please send an email to [email protected]
- Billing support:
Please call the billing support number (800) 999-5829 for any kind of billing-related issue.
|Official Henry Ford Health website||https://www.henryford.com/|
|Official My Chart Henry Ford login page||https://mychart.hfhs.org/mychart/|
|My Chart registration by an activation code||https://mychart.hfhs.org/mychart/accesscheck.asp|
|Online registration by demographic verification||https://mychart.hfhs.org/mychart/signup|
|Recover MyChart Username||https://mychart.hfhs.org/MyChart/recoverlogin.asp|
|Reset MyChart Password||https://mychart.hfhs.org/MyChart/passwordreset.asp|
|Guest payment link||https://mychart.hfhs.org/Mychart/billing/guestpay|
How can I reset the My Chart password?
Recovering your MyChart is a very easy process and the Henry Ford Mychart forgot password facility is available directly through the login page. Please have a look at the steps given below.
i- Visit the MyChart HFHS login page.
ii- There is Forgot Password link available on the login form. Click this link to open the password reset form.
iii- In the password reset form, enter the below-mentioned information.
b-Date of birth
iv- After entering all details, click the Next button. An email will be sent to the registered email address which is associated with the MyChart account as per the information provided.
v- Open your inbox and click the password reset link. A new online form will appear on the screen where patients can create a new password.
How can I recover the My Chart Henry Ford Username?
Recovering the MyChart username is also possible through the MyChart login screen. We are sharing the steps below. Please have a look.
i- Visit the MyChart HFHS login screen and click the Forgot Username link available there just below the login form.
ii- On the next page, patients will find a username recovery form. Now below mentioned information needs to be entered in this Username recovery form.
c-Date of birth
iii- After filling in the form, click the Submit button. You will soon receive an email including your MyChart Username.
Can I log in with my email address?
The email login facility is not available on the Henry Ford MyChart portal. After the registration, you will have to create a Username and Password. Your Username and Password will be used to log in and access your MyChart account.
Can I log in on mobile without any mobile app?
Yes, You can open the official website in your mobile browser and log in by using the same Username and Password. The MyChart website is compatible with mobile devices and is fully responsive. You can easily log in and access all available services.